General Report Manager
Call General Report Manager (GRM) tool or main menu - tools - General Report Manager...
Creating a new report
There are 2 options available:
- Create the report from scratch.
- Import the report.
Creating the report from scratch
Using the navigation tree, mouse Right-Click on the Reports label.
- Choose the menu item: 'New Empty Report'.
- Enter the name for the new report group and the new name.
- Rename reports, if required, by right-clicking on the menu item: 'Rename Report'.
- Three tabs will be displayed: SQL, Lua and htt.
Choose the tab: SQL, insert the SQL script into the editor window,
check that the SQL script finishes with a semicolon, then press the Save button.
- Press the Test button to execute the SQL script.
- If the test is passed the Create Template button will become available. Press it to generate an html template for the report.
- Press the 'Run' button to get the html report in the Output window.
There are a lot of reports provided by users or developers on
If you have created any helpful report it may be exported into zip file.
For mmex ver. 1.4.0 there is a possibility to transfer dates into a report's SQL script.
There are four options available: '&single_date', '&begin_date', '&end_date, '&budget_years'.
In case if a SQL contains one of the parameter above it will be replaced a date from a calendar widet.
For example, this SQL script returns all accounts balances for the specified date:
with b as (
select ACCOUNTID, STATUS
, (case when TRANSCODE = 'Deposit' then TRANSAMOUNT else -TRANSAMOUNT end) as TRANSAMOUNT
select TOACCOUNTID, STATUS, TOTRANSAMOUNT ,TRANSDATE
where TRANSCODE = 'Transfer'
total(TRANSAMOUNT) + a.INITIALBAL as Balance
from ACCOUNTLIST as a, b
where a.STATUS = 'Open'
and b.ACCOUNTID = a.ACCOUNTID
and b.STATUS <> 'V'
and b.TRANSDATE <= '&single_date'
group by a.ACCOUNTNAME order by a.ACCOUNTNAME asc;